When I came up with the moniker "Miz Creatrix" I liked it because I thought it sounded unique, and a little sexy too. But beyond the connotation of a woman who dazzles the masses with her prolific ability to create miracles and myriads of fantastic things, there are several other traits I believe embody what a "Creatrix" is.
- A Creatrix knows there is no one and only right way to do anything. What works one day, may not work the next. Projects which other Creatrices accomplish with ease may became the bane of another's existence. And most importantly, a Creatrix does not judge another being because of differing philosophies.
- A Creatrix is at ease with herself, and because of this, she is at ease and peace with all those around her.
- At times, a Creatrix is a bit of a cultural rebel. She is unafraid to go against the grain and defy conventional wisdom. She does not follow trends just because they are trends. If it doesn't work for her, she simply does not do it. She dares to be groovy in her own right.
- A Creatrix is a person of strength and wisdom. She does not hesitate to help others and does not expect something in return. She has enough love inside of her that it can't help but to spill onto others.
- A Creatrix looks for the connections in all things, people, events. She understands that in spite of surface differences, everything and everyone is interrelated.
- A Creatrix is intelligent, courageous, and curious. Whatever her medium, niche or calling, she puts her heart and soul into all she does. She asks questions and realizes that sometimes, the questions are more important than the answers.